Sales Operations Coordinator
CNTV is a digital content creator focused on the meetings industry. Before COVID-19 we flew to conferences and trade shows across the country and the world, producing compelling video content on-site. With face-to-face events on pause, we’re now helping clients to remotely record educational content and interviews with leadership. We also help them to design virtual conference platforms where attendees have access to education, exhibitors, and to each other.
We are hiring a Sales Operations Coordinator to manage our workflows through a mix of individual effort and utilization of software tools (Salesforce, PandaDoc, Asana, Google, etc.). The Sales Operations Coordinator assists the rest of our Sales Team on various projects, including crunching numbers on past performance to reveal trends and insights into meeting sales goals.
- CRM management and data entry – own the accuracy of data within the system and utilize reporting features to drive new business.
- Proposal preparation, including: create documents using internal proposal software; participate with other Sales Team members during client calls to identify proposal needs; work with Production Team to define contract scope.
- Using internal company project management software, communicate “won” business to Accounting and Operations.
- Regular tracking and reporting of sales forecast.
- Manage Sales Team shared software accounts.
- Regular review of accounts with Accounting.
- Lead weekly Sales Team meetings.
- Book Sales Team travel and register for marketing events.
- Order client gifts and support office functions when necessary.
- Anticipate and respond to client inquiries.
- Thoroughly and frequently communicate direction and project status to entire team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven sales experience knowledge; meetings industry and/or newsroom specific knowledge a plus.
- Domestic and international travel possible, up to 25 percent.
- Flexibility to work overtime on occasion.
- Positive attitude, growth mindset, professional curiosity.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Collaborative, problem-solving skills.
- Quick learner.
- Demonstrated experience going above and beyond for customers.
- Intrinsic need to frequently communicate.
- Professional demeanor suitable for interacting with CEO’s of organizations.
- Experience with PandaDoc, Salesforce, and Asana.
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets.
- Fluency in social media.
- Language skills, particularly Spanish.
We depend on practicing #EPICARP to guide our actions and serve as a foundation of our company culture.
- Efficiency: achieve success faster.
- Positivity: attitude is everything.
- Integrity: there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
- Collaboration: working together to achieve a win-win.
- Accountability: take pride in all that you do.
- Relationships: have passion for people.
- Perseverance: we make it happen.
CNTV does not discriminate against potential employees based on age, race, gender, or other personal qualities.