Do you have a passion for shooting and editing? Are you enthusiastic about traveling and learning new things? Have you worked in news, but are tired of the crime and grime? Do you also know how to create graphics and live stream? We are looking for a talented person who can do it all!
CNTV is a digital content company focused on the meetings and events industry. Our crews fly to conferences and tradeshows across the country to produce compelling video content on-site. We are professional story tellers who work directly with clients to deliver their message. We are hiring a Senior Videographer to help take our production to the next level.
• Creatively record professional video and audio.
• Quickly edit visually interesting videos on an advanced level.
• Coach, develop, and train Video Associates to their full potential.
• Conduct proper media management.
• Manage equipment and follow inventory procedures.
• Prepare, load, and transport equipment/supplies for productions.
• Frequently communicate direction and project status to team.
• Contribute and implement ideas to improve workflow.
• Record virtual educational content and interviews using various software programs.
• Set up and run live studio productions.
• 5+ years of news gathering or comparable experience.
• Travel up to 50 percent of the time.
• Event production days average 10 hours.
• Flexibility to work overtime on occasion.
• Proficiency with professional video cameras.
• Advanced editing skills in Adobe Premiere. • Proficiency with Adobe After Effects and Photoshop.
• Knowledge on the workings of Zoom/Streamyard
• Ability to carry equipment up to 50 pounds.
• Collaborative, problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated experience going above and beyond for customers.
• Intrinsic need to frequently communicate.
• Professional demeanor suitable for interacting with CEO’s of organizations.
• Independent, self-driven attitude.
• Fluency in cloud-based software such as Google Docs/Drive.
• Experience in motion graphic design
• Experience in live web streaming.
• Team leadership experience.
• Knowledge of the meetings industry.
• Fluency in social media.
• Language skills, particularly Spanish.
In order to be considered for this position, you must submit your resume and reel or work samples.