CNTV provides digital video solutions and holistic marketing support that brings in-person, virtual, and hybrid events to life with end-to-end service, expert event production, and dynamic storytelling. We specialize in creating extraordinary experiences with one-of-a-kind event coverage for exhibitions, trade shows, conventions, and conferences.
Our team is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Manager who is experienced in the ever-evolving digital marketing world and can merge passions for visual storytelling, social media, and strong branding in a way that drives, develops, and engages a growing B2B audience.
The ideal candidate is flexible, comfortable working in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment, and can balance shifting priorities.
● Responsible for coordinating across internal departments to promote CNTV products and services to targeted audiences and industries
● Create and edit sales, brand, and marketing presentations and materials
● Actively shape and execute digital content and brand storytelling initiatives on CNTV’s owned social media channels
● Assist with social media strategy, planning, and execution, including developing a monthly editorial calendar, posting, scheduling, content curation, campaign management, platform optimization, and brand engagement
● Provide ad-hoc, monthly, and yearly analysis of qualitative and quantitative social media performance to internal stakeholders
● Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent, and optimized for customer experience
● Stay up-to-date on marketing tools, best practices, and competitive activity to best leverage technology and trends
● Manage internal marketing operations that support inbound marketing efforts and day-to-day needs including email campaigns, website maintenance, and direct outreach
● Conduct marketing research to identify opportunities
● Assist with event marketing efforts including planning, logistics, and management at industry trade shows
● Other duties to support sales and marketing operations, as needed
● Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
● 3-5 years of experience in marketing
● Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
● Aptitude for data analytics and reporting to apply targeted marketing efforts
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
● Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
● Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
● Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
● Must have a high level of creativity
● Occasional travel will be required
● Some knowledge of the meetings and events industry would be beneficial
We depend on practicing #EPICARP to guide our actions and serve as a foundation.
Efficiency: achieve success faster. Positivity: attitude is everything.
Integrity: there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
Collaboration: working together to achieve a win-win.
Accountability: take pride in all that you do.
Relationships: have passion for people.
Perseverance: we make it happen.
CNTV does not discriminate against potential employees based on age, race, gender, or other personal qualities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
Health savings account
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Winter Park, FL 32792: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Marketing: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location