CNTV provides digital video solutions and holistic marketing support that brings in-person, virtual, and hybrid events to life with end-to-end service, expert event production, and dynamic storytelling. We specialize in creating extraordinary experiences with one-of-a-kind event coverage for exhibitions, trade shows, conventions, and conferences.
Our team is seeking a highly motivated Sales Coordinator to manage our workflows through a mix of individual effort and utilizations of software tools (Salesforce, PandaDoc, Asana, Google, etc.). The Sales Coordinator assists the rest of the Sales Team on various projects, as needed.
The ideal candidate is flexible, comfortable working in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment, and can balance shifting priorities.
- Responsible for coordinating internally with the sales team.
- Manage Salesforce activity including creating new leads/opportunities, generating reports, and customizing dashboards.
- Schedule meetings with potential and current clients.
- Create and edit sales presentations and materials.
- CRM management and data entry – own the accuracy of data within the system and utilize reporting features to drive new business.
- Proposal preparation, including: create documents using internal proposal software; participate with other Sales Team members during client calls to identify proposal needs; work with Production Team to define contract scope.
- Using internal company project management software, communicate “won” business to Accounting and Operations.
- Regular tracking and reporting of sales forecast.
- Manage Sales Team shared software accounts.
- Regular review of accounts with Accounting.
- Thoroughly and frequently communicate direction and project status to entire team.
- Find samples for various services, as requested.
- Research potential clients and shows.
- Update Canva pitch decks, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports.
- Some knowledge of the meetings and events industry would be beneficial.
- Proven sales experience knowledge.
- Positive attitude, growth mindset, professional curiosity.
- Collaborative, problem-solving skills.
- Quick learner.
- Demonstrated experience going above and beyond for customers.
- Intrinsic need to frequently communicate.
- Professional demeanor.
We depend on practicing #EPICARP to guide our actions and serve as a foundation of our company culture.
- Efficiency: achieve success faster.
- Positivity: attitude is everything.
- Integrity: there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
- Collaboration: working together to achieve a win-win.
- Accountability: take pride in all that you do.
- Relationships: have passion for people.
- Perseverance: we make it happen.
CNTV does not discriminate against potential employees based on age, race, gender, or other personal qualities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 – $23.00 per hour
Health savings account
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Winter Park, FL 32792: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location