Are you a jack of all trades when it comes to production?
Are you willing to jump in and write scripts, manage logistics and even edit on occasion?
Are you willing to learn about the exciting trade show industry, and travel to the best cities in the world?
You could be our next Content Associate.
CNTV is a digital content creator focused on the meetings industry. We create daily video highlights and year round content for associations, conventions, and tradeshows. Our content is customized, and we work closely with our clients.
We are hiring a Content Associate who will work directly with our producers to create video content that wows our clients. This person will also deliver outstanding customer service, have a positive attitude, and work with the team in the studio, and on the road.
• Supports production, script writing, and recording/editing schedules.
• Collaborates to meet all client needs.
• Consults with Client Content Managers on new ideas and/or best practices.
• Independently gathers information and writes broadcast style copy.
• Thoroughly and frequently communicate direction and project status to entire team.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3+ years of newsroom or news gathering experience.
• Domestic and international travel possible, up to 50 percent.
• Event production days average 12 hours.
• Flexibility to work overtime on occasion.
• Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Communication, or related field preferred.
• Collaborative, problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated experience going above and beyond for customers.
• Intrinsic need to frequently communicate.
• Creative, yet flexible, storytelling style.
• Ability to effectively deliver information on camera.
• Virtual meeting experience a plus.
• Basic editing skills in Adobe Premiere.
• Fluency in social media.
• Language skills, particularly Spanish.
We depend on practicing #EPICARP to guide our actions and serve as a foundation of our company culture.
• Efficiency: achieve success faster.
• Positivity: attitude is everything.
• Integrity: there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
• Collaboration: working together to achieve a win-win.
• Accountability: take pride in all that you do.
• Relationships: have passion for people.
• Perseverance: we make it happen.
CNTV does not discriminate against potential employees based on age, race, gender, or other