Are you an up and coming videographer who also knows how to edit? Do you have a passion for learning, working quickly, and traveling? We want to hire enthusiastic, positive people to join our production team.
CNTV is a digital content company focused on the meetings and events industry. Our crews fly to conferences and tradeshows across the country to produce compelling video content on-site. We work directly with our clients to tell their stories.
We are hiring a Video Associate to join the CNTV team. We are looking for an efficient videographer and editor with an outstanding attitude and willingness to adapt to a changing environment.
• Creatively record professional video and audio.
• Quickly edit visually interesting videos.
• Time management.
• Distribute video via the web or other channels.
• Follow equipment inventory procedures.
• Prepare, load, and transport equipment/supplies for productions.
• Conduct proper media management.
• Research and pull file video and music.
• Frequently communicate direction and project status to team.
• Contribute ideas to improve workflow.
• 2+ years of news gathering or comparable experience.
• Willingness to travel up to 50 percent of the time.
• Event production days average 10 hours.
• Flexibility to work overtime on occasion.
• Proficiency with professional video cameras. • Advanced editing skills in Adobe Premiere.
• Ability to carry equipment up to 50 pounds.
• Collaborative, problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated experience going above and beyond for customers.
• Intrinsic need to frequently communicate.
• Professional demeanor suitable for interacting with CEO’s of organizations.
• Independent, self-driven attitude.
• Fluency in cloud-based software such as Google Docs/Drive.
• Live streaming experience.
• Wirecast/video conferencing experience.
• Live switching experience.
• Adobe Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop experience.
• Knowledge of the meetings industry.
• Fluency in social media.
• Language skills, particularly Spanish.
In order to be considered for this position, you must submit your resume and reel or work samples.