Are you a creative television producer who enjoys working directly with clients?
Are you a self-starter, and a problem solver who isn’t afraid to juggle multiple projects at once?
Are you organized, friendly, and collaborative? This job is for you.
CNTV is a digital content creator focused on the convention and meetings industry. Our teams
travel to conferences and trade shows across the country, producing compelling video content
and live streamed programs. Most of our clients are either associations or for-profit trade show
organizers, and we work with them closely, collaborating to meet their needs. The deliverables
range from daily videos, to sizzle reels, to live streaming interviews. We also create videos to
promote events, and tell our customers’ stories throughout the year.
We are looking for a Content Manager who is a brilliant line producer, creates impressive video
content that wows our clients, delivers outstanding customer, and collaborates to solve
• Manages overall production process for assigned clients.
• Anticipates and responds to client inquiries.
• Creates shooting and editing schedules.
• Provides art direction to motion graphics designers.
• Independently gathers information and writes broadcast style copy.
• Produces content of all formats from live events to impactful marketing pieces.
• Thoroughly and frequently communicates direction and project status to entire team.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3+ years of newsroom or news gathering experience.
• Domestic and international travel possible, up to 50 percent.
• Event production days average 12 hours.
• Flexibility to work overtime on occasion.
CLIENT CONTENT MANAGER 2
• Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Communication, or related field preferred.
• Collaborative, problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated experience going above and beyond for customers.
• Intrinsic need to frequently communicate.
• Professional demeanor suitable for interacting with CEO’s of organizations.
• Creative, yet flexible, storytelling style.
• Experience in producing live events.
• Basic editing skills in Adobe Premiere.
• Fluency in social media.
• Language skills, particularly Spanish.
**On Camera experience is a bonus**
We depend on practicing #EPICARP to guide our actions and serve as a foundation of our
• Efficiency: achieve success faster.
• Positivity: attitude is everything.
• Integrity: there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
• Collaboration: working together to achieve a win-win.
• Accountability: take pride in all that you do.
• Relationships: have passion for people.
• Perseverance: we make it happen.
CNTV does not discriminate against potential employees based on age, race, gender, or other
If you are interested, please submit an application and resume here via Indeed.com.