Live-Streaming Event Associate
Our team is seeking a Live-Streaming Event Associate who is responsible for the technical direction for our live-streaming experiences. The Live-Streaming Event Associate will help execute technical solutions to get video content streamed live online and through virtual meeting platforms.
• Develop solutions for streaming pre-recorded and live content through various online platforms.
• Serve as technical director/switcher of live and live-to-tape productions both onsite and in studio for multi-camera productions.
• Routes broadcast signals to various destinations (Vimeo, Zoom, various virtual event platforms).
• Test current tools and programs in advance to ensure highest level of service.
• Consult with production staff and content staff to ascertain and configure technical and equipment needs for various productions.
• Convert a Run of Show into pre-built live-streaming elements ready for broadcast.
• Adhere to strict timelines to maintain event schedule and ensure event success.
• Provide clear and concise debrief on the technical success of the event and areas for improvement.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of video and streaming technology available.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2+ years of live streaming, broadcasting, and/or technical directing experience.
• Flexibility for domestic and international travel.
• Experience with Wirecast, Streamyard, OBS, Loopback, Zoom, social media live-streaming platforms, and other virtual conferencing tools.
• Hands on experience with audio equipment, video switchers, cameras, video routers, servers, web streaming and captioning encoders.
• Quick problem-solving and analytical skills while remaining calm under pressure.
• Availability to provide off hours support, including nights and weekends, as required.
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities and high customer demand.
• Strong knowledge and background in video production and live-streaming.
• Detail-oriented, high performer with excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Flexibility to work overtime on occasion.
• Fluency in cloud-based software such as Google Docs/Drive.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud including Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
• Knowledge of the meetings industry.
• Fluency in social media.
We depend on practicing #EPICARP to guide our actions and serve as a foundation of our company culture.
• Efficiency: achieve success faster.
• Positivity: attitude is everything.
• Integrity: there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
• Collaboration: working together to achieve a win-win.
• Accountability: take pride in all that you do.
• Relationships: have passion for people.
• Perseverance: we make it happen.
CNTV does not discriminate against potential employees based on age, race, gender, or other personal qualities.
If you are interested, please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.