We are hiring a Video Associate who captures and edits videos both remotely and onsite for a wide variety of virtual and hybrid events. We are looking for an efficient videographer and editor who turns online presentations into compelling content. Outstanding attitude and willingness to adapt to a changing environment a must.
• Creatively record professional video and audio.
• Quickly edit visually interesting videos.
• Record virtual educational content and interviews using various software programs.
• Distribute video via the web or other channels.
• Communicate project timelines and manage project expectations from assignment to delivery.
• Follow equipment inventory procedures.
• Prepare, load, and transport equipment/supplies for productions.
• Conduct proper media management.
• Research and pull file video and music.
• Contribute ideas to improve workflow.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2+ years of news gathering or comparable experience.
• Production experience on set: operating cameras, setting up lighting, and recording audio.
• Advanced editing skills in Adobe Premiere.
• Experience in multi-cam editing.
• Domestic and international travel possible, up to 50 percent.
• Event production days average 12 hours.
• Flexibility to work overtime, including nights and weekends, on occasion.
• Ability to carry equipment up to 50 pounds.
• Collaborative, problem-solving skills.
• Ability to prioritize projects and change priorities accordingly.
• Attention to detail with the ability to manage competing deadlines while working simultaneously on multiple productions.
• Demonstrated experience going above and beyond for customers.
• Intrinsic need to frequently communicate.
• Professional demeanor suitable for interacting with CEO’s of organizations.
• Independent, self-driven attitude.
• Fluency in cloud-based software such as Google Docs/Drive.
• Live streaming and/or live switching experience.
• Familiarity with Wirecast and Streamyard.
• After Effects and Photoshop experience.
• Knowledge of the meetings industry.
• Fluency in social media.
We depend on practicing #EPICARP to guide our actions and serve as a foundation of our company culture.
• Efficiency: achieve success faster.
• Positivity: attitude is everything.
• Integrity: there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
• Collaboration: working together to achieve a win-win.
• Accountability: take pride in all that you do.
• Relationships: have passion for people.
• Perseverance: we make it happen.
In order to be considered for this position, you must submit your resume and reel or work samples.
CNTV does not discriminate against potential employees based on age, race, gender, or other personal qualities.
If you are interested, please send a resume and link to your work samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org.