Part-Time Office Assistant
We are hiring a Part-Time Office Assistant to help our production studio run smoothly. We need a smart, self-starter who is willing to jump in, learn new things, and keep our office organized. There is potential for this position to grow and/or for this person to move up within the company.
Overseeing clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail.
Keeping inventory of office supplies and ordering new materials as needed.
Welcoming visitors to the office.
Answering phone calls.
Taking and delivering messages.
Scheduling meetings and sending invites to attendees.
Other duties to support operations, as needed.
Positive attitude, growth mindset, professional curiosity.
Quick learner, detail-oriented and organized, proven problem-solving skills.
Professional demeanor suitable for interacting with CEO’s of organizations.
Proficiency with Google Suite.
We depend on practicing #EPICARP to guide our actions and serve as a foundation of our company culture.
• Efficiency: achieve success faster.
• Positivity: attitude is everything.
• Integrity: there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
• Collaboration: working together to achieve a win-win.
• Accountability: take pride in all that you do.
• Relationships: have passion for people.
• Perseverance: we make it happen.
CNTV does not discriminate against potential employees based on age, race, gender, or other personal qualities.
If you are interested, please send a resume and link to your work samples to: email@example.com.