Regional Account Executive, DC Region: Sales and Business Development
You are accountable for:
- Actively promote and sell CNTV services to the DC-area territory.
- Be a proactive participant in DC-area industry events, networking and communication groups.
- Become an expert in CNTV solution-selling; be nimble with Virtual, Hybrid and Video solutions.
- Responsible for strong cooperation and communication with operational and fulfillment personnel.
- Work closely with marketing and leadership on proposal development review.
- Provide accurate sales territory projections and forecasts; monitor, maintain, and update sales pipeline details in CRM database.
- Travel as required to events and other industry gatherings to visit with clients and prospects as needed. (Ex.: IAEE Expo! Expo!, SISO, PCMA, and others)
- Represent CNTV with poise, professionalism, and a high ethical standard.
What you bring to the team:
- Minimum four (4) years of sales experience.
- Leadership experience preferred, but not required.
- Proven track record of high achievement against goals and targets.
- 3-5 years of experience with digital products and sales preferred.
- Basic understanding of events and convention industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- High competency with CRM systems; Salesforce experience preferred.
- Excellent writing skills to be used in proposal development.
- High level of proficiency in the use of standard computer software including Zoom, MS Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We depend on practicing #EPICARP to guide our actions and serve as a foundation of our company culture.
• Efficiency: achieve success faster.
• Positivity: attitude is everything.
• Integrity: there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
• Collaboration: working together to achieve a win-win.
• Accountability: take pride in all that you do.
• Relationships: have passion for people.
• Perseverance: we make it happen.
CNTV does not discriminate against potential employees based on age, race, gender, or other personal qualities.
If you are interested, please send a resume to: email@example.com.