We are hiring a Content Associate who will assist a team to produce video content that wows our clients, deliver outstanding customer service to internal and external customers, and innovate to meet client goals and solve business challenges.
• Supports production, writes scripts, and schedules recordings and edits.
• Collaborates to meet all client needs.
• Records remote/virtual interviews and takes editing notes.
• Consults with Content Managers on new ideas and/or best practices.
• Independently gathers information and writes broadcast style copy.
• Thoroughly and frequently communicates direction and project status to entire team.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1+ years of newsroom or news gathering experience.
• Domestic and international travel possible, up to 50 percent.
• Event production days average 12 hours.
• Flexibility to work overtime, including nights and weekends, on occasion.
• Bachelor of Arts in Journalism, Communication, or related field preferred.
• Collaborative, problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated experience going above and beyond for customers.
• Intrinsic need to frequently communicate.
• Creative, yet flexible, storytelling style.
• Ability to effectively deliver information on camera.
• Virtual meeting experience a plus.
• Basic editing skills in Adobe Premiere.
• Fluency in social media.
We depend on practicing #EPICARP to guide our actions and serve as a foundation of our company culture.
• Efficiency: achieve success faster.
• Positivity: attitude is everything.
• Integrity: there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
• Collaboration: working together to achieve a win-win.
• Accountability: take pride in all that you do.
• Relationships: have passion for people.
• Perseverance: we make it happen.
CNTV does not discriminate against potential employees based on age, race, gender, or other personal qualities.
If you are interested, please send a resume to: email@example.com.