You are accountable for:
- Sell CNTV services to associations, brands and event organizers for a specified territory via phone, in-person interactions and digital channels.
- Work both independently and with Leadership to create strategic plans to achieve revenue goals.
- Works closely with marketing on proposal development review.
- Prospect for new business through various sources including industry and other publications and websites.
- Develop strong relationships with customers and ensure the customer is provided continued service as it relates to their investment.
- Communicate to CNTV leadership key feedback from clients and prospects.
- Prepare customized business proposals for prospects and existing clients.
- Provide accurate sales territory projections and forecasts; maintain and update sales pipeline details in CRM database.
- Work closely with CNTV leadership to develop creative sales messages and marketing promotions.
- Travel as required to events and other industry gatherings to visit with clients and prospects as needed. (Ex.: IAEE Expo! Expo!, SISO, PCMA, and others)
What you bring to the team:
- Creative talent possessing charisma and positive energy.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of sales experience.
- Strong time management skills; excellent customer services skills.
- High level of proficiency in the use of standard computer software including Zoom, MS Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM preferred, but not mandatory.
- Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, fast learner.
We depend on practicing #EPICARP to guide our actions and serve as a foundation of our company culture.
• Efficiency: achieve success faster.
• Positivity: attitude is everything.
• Integrity: there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
• Collaboration: working together to achieve a win-win.
• Accountability: take pride in all that you do.
• Relationships: have passion for people.
• Perseverance: we make it happen.
CNTV does not discriminate against potential employees based on age, race, gender, or other personal qualities.
If you are interested, please e-mail Sarah Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.