Sales Operations Coordinator
We are hiring a Sales Operations Coordinator to manage our workflows through a mix of individual effort and utilizations of software tools (Salesforce, PandaDoc, Asana, Google, etc.). The Sales Operations Coordinator assists the rest of the Sales Team on various projects, including crunching numbers on past performance to reveal trends and insights into meeting sales goals.
• CRM management and data entry – own the accuracy of data within the system and utilize reporting features to drive new business.
• Proposal preparation, including: create documents using internal proposal software; participate with other Sales Team members during client calls to identify proposal needs; work with Production Team to define contract scope.
• Using internal company project management software, communicate “won” business to Accounting and Operations.
• Regular tracking and reporting of sales forecast.
• Manage Sales Team shared software accounts.
• Regular review of accounts with Accounting.
• Lead weekly Sales Team meetings.
• Book Sales Team travel and register for marketing events.
• Order client gifts and support office functions when necessary.
• Anticipate and respond to client inquiries.
• Thoroughly and frequently communicate direction and project status to entire team.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience with PandaDoc, Salesforce, and Asana.
• Proven sales experience knowledge; meetings industry and/or newsroom specific knowledge a plus.
• Domestic and international travel possible, up to 25 percent.
• Event production days average 12 hours.
• Flexibility to work overtime, including nights and weekends, on occasion.
• Positive attitude, growth mindset, professional curiosity.
• Detail-oriented and organized.
• Collaborative, problem-solving skills.
• Quick learner.
• Demonstrated experience going above and beyond for customers.
• Intrinsic need to frequently communicate.
• Professional demeanor suitable for interacting with CEO’s of organizations.
• Proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets.
• Fluency in social media.
We depend on practicing #EPICARP to guide our actions and serve as a foundation of our company culture.
• Efficiency: achieve success faster.
• Positivity: attitude is everything.
• Integrity: there is never a wrong time to do the right thing.
• Collaboration: working together to achieve a win-win.
• Accountability: take pride in all that you do.
• Relationships: have passion for people.
• Perseverance: we make it happen.
CNTV does not discriminate against potential employees based on age, race, gender, or other personal qualities.
If you are interested, please send a resume to: email@example.com.