Client Development Manager
CNTV is looking for a talented Client Development Manager to help further the company’s expansion goals. Experienced Sales Professional with in-depth knowledge of the meetings and convention industry and strong connections to the Association Market. Able to travel, network, and pursue and secure new client relationships. Competitive package in a fun, fast paced environment. Position can be based in Washington, DC or Orlando, Florida.
- Prospect, qualify, present and close new business, which meets or exceeds monthly, quarterly and annual company revenue growth and other sales objectives.
- Secure year-round, multiple year video production commitments with new and existing Associations to promote and achieve greater revenue from their member, event, education, and other programs.
- Develop a thorough understanding and build strong relationships across the convention industry with exhibition and event partners.
- Develop creative proposals using CNTV’s client content development strategies and selling process to secure new and expanded business opportunities.
- Attend key event(s) for each client to promote CNTV and develop deeper client knowledge.
- Lead and coordinate internal efforts with other departments’ efforts to successfully deliver client projects.
- Conduct CNTV internal client strategy meetings and support CNTV’s service delivery to all clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- Minimum five (5) years of required experience in the convention and/or other relevant industry
- Minimum three (3) years of required outside sales experience selling professional services
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual performance objectives
- Demonstrated leadership experience creating, proposing, and closing client development programs
- Personal examples of building strong, long-term relationships with new and existing clients
- Passionate and sales driven self-starter consistently demonstrating positive attitude and persistency
- Demonstrated abilities to utilize resources and work effectively with others as team player
- Strong communication and presentation skills utilized amongst colleagues, prospects and customers
- Experience using Salesforce CRM or similar