CNTV is a digital content creator focused on the meetings industry. Before COVID-19 we flew to conferences and trade shows across the country and the world, producing compelling video content on-site. With face-to-face events on pause, we’re now helping clients to remotely record educational content and interviews with leadership. We also help them to design virtual conference platforms where attendees have access to education, exhibitors, and to each other.
We are hiring a Content Associate who will lead a team to produce video content that wows our clients, deliver outstanding customer service to internal and external customers, and innovate to meet client goals and solve business challenges.
- Support production, script writing, and recording/editing schedules
- Collaborate to meet all client needs
- Consult with content managers on new ideas and/or best practices
- Independently gathers information and writes broadcast style copy
- Thoroughly and frequently communicates direction and project status to entire team
- Other duties as assigned