CNTV is a digital content creator focused on the meetings industry. Our main business is producing compelling video content at conventions, conferences, trade shows, and virtually in a timely, news gathering format.
We are hiring an Operations Coordinator who will provide vital support to our content and video teams. This person should have a dedicated and consistent attention to detail and be able to manage team assignments to assure maximum productivity and efficiency.
- Manage daily assignments list to assure maximum productivity and efficiency
- Coordinate all team travel logistics, including evaluating client needs and recommending time/cost efficient options
- Collaborate on team schedules, including monitoring budget requirements and overseeing the updating of Paylocity
- Book approved freelance shooters/editors as needed
- Timesheet/invoice approvals
- Monitor job costing and employee compliance with client service items
- Writing/producing as needed with possibility for occasional travel to shows
- Project manage large distributions of programming
- Maintain neat, orderly records for crew members and finance department
- Thoroughly and frequently communicate project status to entire team
- Take ownership of responsibilities and collaborate on best practices
- Other duties as assigned