Show your creativity while shooting and editing at projects around the country! Join our team as the newest full-time Video Associate.
CNTV is a digital content creator focused on the meetings industry. Our main business is producing compelling video content at conventions, conferences and trade shows in a timely, news gathering format.
We are hiring a Video Associate who will be an efficient news-style videographer and editor who turns visually boring scenes into compelling television, delivers outstanding customer service to internal and external customers, and innovates to solve business challenges.
- Creatively record video and audio in a newsgathering (NPPA) style
- Quickly edit visually interesting videos
- Distribute video via the web or other channels
- Follow equipment inventory procedures
- Prepare, load-in and load out and transport equipment/supplies for productions
- Conduct proper media management
- Research and pull file video
- Frequently communicate direction and project status to entire team
- Contribute ideas to improve workflow
- Other duties as assigned