CNTV is a digital content creator focused on the meetings industry. Our main business is producing compelling video content at conventions, conferences, trade shows, and virtually in a timely, news gathering format.
We are hiring a Video Associate who captures and edits videos remotely at events for a broad variety of virtual and hybrid events. We are looking for an efficient videographer and editor who turns online presentations into compelling content. Outstanding attitude and willingness to adapt to a changing environment is a must.
- Creatively record professional video and audio
- Quickly edit visually interesting videos
- Time management
- Distribute video via the web or other channels
- Follow equipment inventory procedures
- Prepare, load, and transport equipment/supplies for productions
- Conduct proper media management
- Research and pull file video and music
- Frequently communicate direction and project status to team
- Contribute ideas to improve workflow/li>
- Other duties as assigned