Virtual Content Manager
CNTV is a digital content creator focused on the meetings industry. Before COVID-19 we flew to conferences and trade shows across the country and the world, producing compelling video content on-site. With face-to-face events on pause, we’re now helping clients to remotely record educational content and interviews with leadership. We also help them to design virtual conference platforms where attendees have access to education, exhibitors, and to each other.
We are hiring a Virtual Content Manager who will be managing these virtual events, remote recordings, and live streaming. We are looking for a brilliant line producer who creates impressive video content that wows our clients, delivers outstanding customer service to internal and external customers, and collaborates to solve challenges.
- Manages overall production process for assigned clients
- Anticipates and responds to client inquiries
- Creates recording and editing schedules
- Provides art direction to motion graphics designers
- Independently gathers information and writes broadcast style copy
- Produces content of all formats, from live streaming to impactful marketing pieces
- Thoroughly and frequently communicates direction and project status to entire team
- Other duties as assigned