These short pieces are an easy sell to exhibitors who want to extend their message beyond the crowded show floor. Advertorials are recorded at a booth and use an unscripted interview with one or two product ambassadors to convey key messages. The interviews can be paired with a product demonstration so viewers can get an idea of how the product works. This is also an opportunity for exhibitors to emerge as thought leaders at the event. Exhibitors get exposure. You pocket the profit.
CNTV’s Advertorial segment is a revenue generating opportunity that gives sponsors/exhibitors the chance to demonstrate a product, market their services, provide thought leadership for the industry and/or increase brand awareness. A Sponsor Spotlight includes:
- A completed TV broadcast quality interview video of up to three minutes focusing on a topic of the sponsor’s choice;
- Additional video recorded at the sponsor booth at the time of the interview or visuals (photos, logos) provided in advance to CNTV;
- A professional TV host who appears on camera and facilitates the discussion and puts the interview subject at ease;
- A continuous, non-scripted discussion of up to 3 minutes in which the hosts asks three to four pre-approved questions designed to highlight key sponsor messages;
- Up to 30 minutes total production time at sponsor booth or their selected location;
- Up to two interview subjects in one three minute interview at one location of your choice;
- Sponsor call to action (i.e. visit booth #);
- Graphic elements to identify the name, title and company of the interviewee;
- Coordination and planning with the CNTV Content Manager in advance.